Dr. Anna Cioczek Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Anna Cioczek?

Posted on March 21st, 2016

Nice place ,nice dr.long waiting time...

Posted on July 27th, 2015

Dr Anna is amazing! I cannot say enough. Her staff howwver is horrendous. Extremely rude. Everyone in the waiting room was talking about it. I cringe every time I have to make a call there bc her staff is so rude. But Dr Anna is so wonderful I bear it. I would hope after the number f complaints she has received that she would address this.

Posted on March 28th, 2014

Dr. Cioczek's staff is very unpleasant. I asked them to put through a prior authorization for me and the reception informed me that they don't do that, which is completely unacceptable. The lady kept telling me to make an appointment because it's been 6 months since I've been to the office. I had no problem doing so, but I needed the birth control sooner than she could give me an appointment. She did not want to help me at all. I told them I will not be using their services any longer. Few weeks later, I received a letter saying Dr. Cioczek can no longer meet my expectations, which she never has. Everytime, I called the office, her staff was unpleasant and never willing to help. I truly do not recommnend that office. The doctor is mediocre, and her staff is awful. I have my friends going to her, and few girls were misdiagnosed. Please stay away from her and her staff.

Posted on September 14th, 2012

She's a very sweet and intellectual doctor

Polecam

Posted on February 8th, 2010

Jeszcze nikt wczesniej nikt tak dobrze sie mna nie zajal. Jestem pod wrazeniem. Dr. Cioczek nie traktuje pacjenta rutynowo, wywiad przeprowadza bardzo dokladnie i slucha pacjenta. Jest to dosyc wazne gdyz, z takiego gabinetu wychodzimy zadowolone,ze ktos sie nami naprawde dobrze zajal.Zleca wiele badan o ile jest nam to potrzebne. Robi tez na miejscu badania usg. Naprawde polecam.

Posted on October 23rd, 2017