Dr. Anna Contomitros Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Anna Contomitros?

A caring doctor

Posted on October 21st, 2017

Dr. Anna Contomitros is an amazing and caring doctor. She and her staff helped me through a very difficult time. Despite not being open for the public on a Friday she and her staff opened their doors to do my followup appointment because I was heading out of town and it was a very important followup. I will forever be grateful for the genuine care and understanding I was show. I would highly recommend Dr. Anna Contomitros.

Best female gynecologist.

Posted on June 15th, 2016

Dr Anna is caring, compassionate and very professional. Her office is fully licensed with multiple awards!

Dr. Anna is simply the best

Posted on May 14th, 2016

Woman to Woman Gynecology is the first gynecology office to show me true compassion and consideration. I have been going to one of the highest rated offices in the valley for almost 5 years, but am now planning to switch doctors because of the wonderful services I've received at this office. Not only is the staff friendly, patient, and understanding, but Dr. Anna shows that she truly cares about her patients! Not only that, I called and was able to make a same day appointment with maybe a 15 minute wait time! Furthermore, out of all the blood tests I've had done at previous offices, this is the first place to notify me that I am Rh-negative. During my visit, they did nothing but help and educate me. Truly one of the best experiences I've had at a doctors office! Thank you so much, Dr. Anna and staff.

Posted on October 17th, 2015

Dr Anna Contomitros is an excellent gynecologist in Las Vegas.

Female Gynecologist in Las Vegas

Posted on May 28th, 2015

Dr Anna Contomitros is very caring and professional gynecologist.

Knowledgeable accurate compassionate talented Doctor!!

Posted on December 22nd, 2014

My fiancé and I just moved here in Vegas and I am looking for a good OB to get my annual check-up. At first, I have searched and tried an OB that was referred to us that also has a good review in the web but it turned out to be the most awful experience I ever had, also she doesn't even know what she is talking about and her medical advice was to drink water and as a person that has a background in nursing I was beyond shock at her missed diagnosis story short, Doctor Anna Contomitros was very helpful,thorough and took the time to hear my story and offered a solution that had me back in TOP health. I HIGHLY recommend her and her staff if you are looking for the BEST doctor in Las Vegas. PS Doctor Anna is also very clean organized and very sharp smart. Thank you for all your help.

The best of the best

Posted on December 11th, 2014

Dr. Contomitros is the most thorough and caring physician I've ever been to!

A Woman's Doctor

Posted on August 8th, 2013

I have experienced UITs my whole adult life. For most of 2011 I suffered from UTIs every 2 weeks! No sooner did one trial of antibiotics end and the symptoms returned! Urgent Care and my Primary ran out of drugs to suggest! Sent to an OB/GYN, I chose Dr. Anna. She immediately put me on E-String, a diaphragm type insert that exudes estrogen into the vagina. It worked! Since May 2012 I have not had one UTI. As we age our estrogen levels drop, Dr. Anna firmly believes that this product aides in the improved health of our system. I can attest to the health of my vagina, and therefore my health!!

Female gynecologic surgeon who cares

Posted on May 26th, 2013

I highly recommend Dr Anna Contomitros. She spent time with me and explained in details everything I asked. Her office is beautiful and the women staff were very helpful and kind.

Caring doctor

Posted on April 3rd, 2013

In all of my experiences with doctors Dr Anna Contomitros is the best. She is compassionate and a very good listener. She explained medical concepts and answered my questions in details. I wish I had met her earlier. I would have spent time and money. I highly recommend her.

Best doctor for women

Posted on January 23rd, 2013

I went Doc anna t contomitros 2 years ago, the first visit was great. Unfortunately last year my insurance was changed HMO, the provider, southeast medical association was the worst health system. Never touch them!! The doctor for woman care was horrible. I was suffering from last Augest till this Jan change insurance and went back to Doc Contomitros . Even the waiting time a little longer but it worth of it. Their new office is nice decorated, comfortable and relaxing. Stuff were all courtesy and Doc , she is so patient and professional. I was so worried about my situation before I visited her. Now I feel much better and will just follow every step she will take to solve my health problem. If you are not satisfied with you doc now, try Doc Contomitros. You will never feel let down.

Love Dr. M