Dr. Anna C Davis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anna C Davis?

wonderful doctor

Both I and my wife are patients of Dr. Davis for over 9 years. Best doctor either one of us have ever had. The most knowledgeable doctor we have ever run into. Has spent more time with me than any other doctor ever.

RUN! She will be shut down anyway. DEA is watching her screw up.

I cried reading the reviews. There was a time I easily could have written the good ones. Didn't want to believe anyone could be so greedy. No refills on main meds. Sold enough supplements to choke an elephant told to take 3 X's recommended dose. Has not been there for appointments with no warning many times. Nearly has unneeded surgery due to WRONG diagnosis. She switched her focus to substance abuse then quit listening entirely. It IS like she is wearing headphones! Vitals rarely if ever taken & will discuss your health problems in front of a crowd. After years of complaining about a common problem she missed. Went from very active to bedridden. Have been lied to by she & staff one too many times. Very sorry for not reviewing sooner. Would hate this to happen to anyone else.

Shes one of the best at what she does!

Dr Davis a real professional

Dr Davis is one of the best Dr's I havebeen fortunate to have and over the yearsi have seen a lot of Dr's no not shoppingbut moving,different insurance, ect.Whati like about Dr Davis no matter how busyshe might be is that she will spend thetime with you. It's not all about themoney with her like some Dr's herd youin like cattle rite the script and youare on the way. Keep up the GOOD work DrDavis AA++

One of the Best and Brightest!

I have been a patient of Dr. Davis for three years and have benefitted greatly from her care. She is insightful, informative, and thorough. Long wait to see her but well worth it. One of the best and brightest physicians I have ever known.

Great Doctor

I was fortunate to find Dr Davis referred from a friend and she was excellent overall at diagonsis with my problem. She is friendly and willing to spend the extra time explaining many preventitive measures to take as well as dietary issues I was having. I have never found a Dr I felt cared to take the extra time as much as Dr Anna Christine Davis. I have since recommended her to several of my family members.

Fantastic Doctor

she diagnosed my knee problem before she even saw the MRI. She knows her facts and is a great doctor!

Dr. Anna C Davis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mandeville, LA.