Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Anna B Derdzinska has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
Dr. Derdzinska is a great doctor. I've been her patient for years and even though I'm old enough to transfer out of pediatrics I decided not to because I am very comfortable with her as my doctor. She answers all my questions and even offers time outside of her office hours to help me if I have any other questions. She truly cares about her patients. I would recommend anyone to have her as their child's doctor.
I took my daughter to this physician multiple times on a weekly basis for an on going ear infection that NEVER went away the first time she got it she was prescribed amoxicillin dr derdzenska determined she is ALLERGIC we tried a few other things they were not working so she prescribed my daughter augmentin which is a high amoxicillin so you can guess what happend after that my daughters face swoll up and broke out from head to toes in a bad looking rash.
Dr. Derdzinska is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
41 Years Experience
Oregon Health & Science University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1977
Community Medical Center
Dr. Anna B Derdzinska accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSutter Fairfield Medical Campus, 2702 Low Ct, Fairfield, CA
Dr. Anna B Derdzinska is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fairfield, CA.