Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Anna L Dowling has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Anna L Dowling has the following 11 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
Dr. Anna L Dowling has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Anna L Dowling is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
I saw all the doctors at B'ham OBGYN but both my husband and I liked Dr. Dowling best. She was heartfelt and listened to our concerns. I ended up being high risk towards the end of my pregnancy and missed my appointments with her. I did however get her when I delivered. I will always remember her as being a great part of my birth story. I am so happy she joined B'HAM OBGYN and I think she's a wonderful fit!
She was absolutely horrible. She speaks in a degrading manner. I have had several instances with her now because if you don't pick one provider at bellingham obgyn then u get stuck with just anyone.so now I have picked just to see one doc so I don't get stuck with her randomly. She is not at all a patient advocate and lacks care and understanding. She rushes and seems to want to rush her patients to have as little work as possible. She lacks a good bedside manner.
13 Years Experience
University Of California Irvine School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Anna L Dowling accepts the following insurance providers.
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Anna L Dowling is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bellingham, WA.