Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Huntington’s Disease Learn about Huntington’s Disease, including risk factors and causes
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anna Ehret
Dr. Anna Ehret, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Louisville, KY. She has 10 years of experience. Her specialties include Child Neurology and Neurology. Dr. Ehret is affiliated with Kosair Children's Hospital, Norton Southwest Hospital and Kosair Children's Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Anna Ehret has the following 2 specialties
- Child Neurology
Pediatric neurologists diagnose neurological conditions in children as young as newborn, all the way up to adolescence. They can recommend treatment for sleep disorders, head injuries and headaches, but they also specialize in issues such as epilepsy, seizures and brain tumors.
Their expertise in childhood development and the nervous system make them an excellent resource for parents of children with autism, cerebral palsy, mental development issues or learning disabilities. You can consult with a pediatric neurologist before, during and after diagnosis depending on your child's specific condition and needs.
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Dr. Anna Ehret is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
I haven't been impressed with Dr. Egret since our first visit and after our appointment yesterday we will be finding a new neurologist. She came into our exam room and I couldn't believe how unprofessional she appeared. Her hair looked like it hadn't been brushed in days and was in a messy bun, she had sunglasses on her head, and was wearing a tank top with bra straps hanging out. This is how I would expect a teenager to dress not a professional doctor who is being paid hundreds of dollars for our 5 minute appointment. To top it all off she barely examed my son and I left not knowing anything more than when I went in. I am very disappointed in the service I receive from her and her staff.
Dr. Ehret is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Kosair Children's Hospital
Norton Southwest Hospital
Kosair Children's Hospital
University of Louisville Hospital, Division of Plastic Surgery
Norton Audubon Hospital
Norton Suburban Hospital
10 Years Experience
University Of Louisville School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2007
University Of Louisville
Dr. Anna Ehret accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem IN Pathway X Bronze Direct CACA HIX
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
PHP Northern IN
- PHP Select with Encircle
SIHO Insurance Services
- SIHO Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsUniversity of Louisville Physicians, 601 S Floyd St, Louisville, KY
Dr. Anna Ehret is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Louisville, KY.