Dr. Anna Filova Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anna Filova?

Wonderful Doctor

Posted on February 10th, 2017

I started seeing Dr. Filova for help with depression and a lifelong eating disorder. She has treated me with care and kindness, and she has helped me to change my attitudes and my behaviors. I am grateful to have found her!

Wonderful Doctor

Posted on February 10th, 2017

Excellent choice

Posted on January 23rd, 2017

Doctor Filova helped me to get through difficult times in my life, and she did it with great care and compassion. She is professional and detail-oriented and leaves no stone unturned

Excellent Doctor

Posted on January 23rd, 2017

Very pleased with my experience. Dr. Filova prescribed me the exact medication that I needed to improve the quality of my life. In the past, nothing that I had tried worked for me. Thanks to her, I am in a much better place. I would highly recommend this doctor!

Worse diagnosis and judgement

Posted on October 13th, 2016

Dr Filova has a very poor judgement towards herself and he patients. She doesn't know any therapeutic techniques and even her brief therapy lacks any insights. I would never recommend this doctor!

She's the BEST

Posted on July 28th, 2016

Dr. Filova saved my life.Six years I was at the lowest point in my life.There wasn't a doctor that could help me. I was just about to enter a facility when my family found Dr.Filova. She listened to me a prescribed the medications she knew would help me. Believe it or not in two weeks I was back to my old self, This came after three months bedridden. I have been seeing her ever since.She listens to everything I say and always gives me great advice. I always look forward to my visits with her.

Posted on June 14th, 2017