Dr. Anna M Frisch Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anna M Frisch?

Could not Ask For Better

I could not ask for a better doctor. Dr. Frisch is warm, compassionate, and loves her patients. Dr. Frisch is the highly skilled and trained endocrinologists and leader in thyroid disease. As the owner of the practice she and her husband put their hearts into quality of care. You can see and feel the passion they have for doing what is right for the patients, and being the top of their craft. I live in Boynton Beach and have seen her in her at the Wellington office as well as their Boynton Beach location. Both are full service. I love i do not need to go an outside lab to have my labs done or have an ultrasound. Thank you for everyone who told me to see Dr. Frisch, I am very grateful. I love you Dr. Frisch!!

thorough, top notch information

After years of watching my health deteriorate thanks to diabetes 'management,' I decided to switch to a different endocrinologist. IMMEDIATE IMPROVEMENT in blood sugars. Dr. Frisch is a lifesaver! I could not be happier.

Best Doctor/ Endocrinologist

Cares about you, very personal and professional. Best Doctor ever. Highly recommend.

Top Physician

Dr. Frisch has excellent ratings by her physician peers, patients, and online reviews; as one of the best endocrinologists in the country. When I was referred to Dr. Frisch, it was a no-brainer. She sees many celebrities, but she treats everyone equally. Before seeing Dr. Frisch, I was seeing another practice for years (across the parking lot from Dr. Frisch's office in Boynton); they had no compassion, only money and to get you in and out the door. Dr. Frisch and her practice are by far the best! I have seen her in both her Boynton Beach office and Wellington office, both times far exceeded any physician or practice I have been too. I was seen once by her associate Dr. Beckman as an emergency, and she was also amazing. Top notch doctors, and practice. I tell my friends this is an Ivy League practice in South Florida.

She is brilliant and a very down to earth physician. Dhe spends time with you and doesn't rush in and out like otber Drs. I wish there were more physician like her. God bless her.

Best Doctor Ever

Great Doctor Anna Frisch who knows what she is doing, very professional. Very personal and she cares about her patients. I been with her for many years, she found my condition when other Doctors could not.

Hopeful

This is the second time Dr Frisch has me looking forward to a good prognosis. Her confidence and competence are a dynamite combination. I have seen numerous endocrinologists from California to NY. None ever acknowledged the lack of effectiveness of my thyroid medication. Dr Frisch treats the person; makes decisions based on their overall wellbeing. I know I'm in good hands.

This doctor has been a life saver. After being told by my primary nothing was wrong, despite my excessive weight gain over 3 months (despite trying to lose, restricting calories, and exercising daily), complete exhaustion (I'm talking more tired than having a newborn baby tired), and over the top anxiety, Dr. Frisch diagnosed me with hypothyroidism and started treatment quickly. While I'm still working on getting back to 100%, I'm feeling tons better already. It was a breath of fresh air having a doctor that listened and looked at me, more than just the blood work. She is also helping me with my insulin resistance and the weight gain from PCOS and thyroid. I'm finally been able to lose weight, its going slow, but the numbers are going up instead of down. I think that's pretty decent progress. Yes she's busy, but she's kind, she listens, and she explains everything! She will even draw out charts and illustrations if necessary. I use the office's patient portal for communications and it's never been more than a day for the office to get back with me and they always have a solution - whether that's to come in for an appointment or to go to the lab for blood work. I'm very grateful to have found her.

Nice doctor, but rushes you every time

Depends on if you're ok with having 10 seconds of fast talking, then a doctor anxious to leave, so that you may have forgotten any questions you had. If you're ok with that, she is a pretty good doctor, but always super overbooked.

Amazing sweet lady but...:,

I don't like when a dr comes in and immediately tries to leave. It's aggravating because you feel like you have to rush thru everything and you always forget something. Dr Frisch is very nice but she needs to slow down! My time is just as valuable as hers and if I can wait 40 minutes AFTER my appt was scheduled to see her she can pause and talk to me about my issues and concerns without making me feel rushed

The very best most compassionate doctor ever!

She saved my life!

She was recommended by my insurance company. Very pleasant. She explains terms that I did not understand. Recently, she looked at my blood results from another doctor and suggested I go to the Urologist because of a high PSA count. It's a good thing I went, they found out I have cancer in the prostate! It is in a very early stage. If it had not been for her suggestion, the cancer could have gone undetected, until it was too late. She genuinely cares about the patients.