Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Lawrence S Glass
Lawrence S Glass is a Doctor primarily located in Encino, CA. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. Glass was the best doctor I have ever seen in my entire life! He treated me with respect; something no pain management Doctor has done since. As an Ivy Leaguer and a fellow healthcare professional the passing of Dr. Glass saddens me. It could be 12 oâclock at night in Chicago and Dr. Glass would call in a prescription, returning your phone call in a half hour or maybe an hour maximum. I must add he would do this personally. Not a receptionist, staff or otherwise. So many doctors have zero compassion for people who suffer from chronic pain. They lack the courage, or out of sheer ignorance, think those who suffer from this devastating illness are junkies, who should just lye in bed, take dreadful new dangerous medications, with side effects, such as heart attack and stroke. Dr. Glass helped me lead a productive professional life long after I was nearly decapitated in a car crash. His office was clean and classy; he was timely and always respectful. I always got the feeling he was collaborating with meâ¦ this is so rare. Pain is an often neglected, stigmatized issue, where people needlessly suffer in silence. As a healthcare professional, and a patient, I canât over emphasize my sadness at the loss of Dr. Lawrence Glass-A true humanitarian. His passing leaves a gaping hole in the profession of pain management. Needless to say, heâs in heaven now and God bless his family.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions5363 Balboa Blvd, Encino, CA
Lawrence S Glass is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Encino, CA.