Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Anna L Jones has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
Showing 5 of 18
Felt like she did not listen to a word I said about the issues I had with blood clots because she kept recommending medicines I KNOW I cannot take due to clotting problems. I felt like she brushed this issue a side and did not want to discuss other options with me.Wait time was HORRID! I was in main lobby for 45 minutes and then waited at least an hour in the room was I got checked in. I even spoke with a nurse once back in the room when I stepped out to see if I had been forgotten.
I have been a patient of Dr. Jones for 3 years now and see her at the Turkey Creek location. I have had nothing but positive experiences with her. She is friendly and straight forward. The staff is friendly and attentive as well. I have never had to wait over 20 minutes tops to get back to see the doctor and when scheduling an appointment, it's never been hard to get an appointment in a reasonable amount of time. I am sorry to hear that some people have had a bad experience, but felt I needed to post a positive experience. I have been to really bad doctors with horrible bedside manners and I don't feel Dr.Jones is remotely in this category.
13 Years Experience
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Anna L Jones accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Colorado Front Range
- Anthem CO Blue Priority PPO
- Anthem CO HMO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- First Health PPO
- PHCS PPO
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Anna L Jones is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Castle Rock, CO.