Dr. Anna Katherine W Duckworth Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Anna Katherine W Duckworth?

I have been a patient of Dr. Duckworth for several years......I have been extremely pleased with services rendered by her.... she is very thorough with her exams...in fact I have an appt Wed Jan 17, 2018......that is if we don't get snowed in...

Not a thorough exam

My first ever dermatology check, she didn't check my scalp, in between toes, under bra or underware. Insult to injury- my visit was $60 more than my husband's because I was a "new patient", even though the history they took and time for exam were identical. When I called to express my concerns, they really didn't care about the quality of the exam, or the higher price charged.

The person taking all the information about your condition acted like it was such a chore. I have read the reviews. I like the doctor but obviously, at least one of the help could use retraining.

Rev

great doctor, great staff, patient for 4 years

I wouldn't recommend this woman to treat my dog! She takes everything to lightly -went to someone else and got right diagnosis and doing better! I suffered for months it was horrible!

Doesn't listen to patients

Doesn't know how to handle or manage children as patients - and clearly has no experience. All diagnosis (textbook)are curtly made with no involvement or input from patient. Is rude and condesending if patient asks a question - is perceived a "challenging" her authority - even when the patient is also a more seasoned doctor.