Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Anna K Kragt has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
Dr. Anna is very kind and genuinely cares about her patients. I have anxiety depression and she always asks how I am doing and if my meds are doing the job. She also does follow up appts on dosage with meds to check for any bad side effects. And if I feel something is not right with my body (female problems lol) having a caring doctor who is also a woman and understands these issues is great. Also, for yearly pap, it was fastest exam I'd ever had!
SHE ACTUALLY ASKED WHAT CAN I DO FOR YOU TODAY. GENUENLY INTERESTED IN HELPING US AND ANXIOUS TO HEAR ABOUT OUR REPORTAFTER WE SEE THE ORTHOPEDIC SURGEON.ANSWERED ALL MY QUESTIONS AND WAS VERY THUREOUGH. I FEEL SAFE IN THAT WE CHOSE THE RIGHT MD FOR GENERAL MEDICINE. DID ALL THE TESTS WE ASKED AND CALLED RIGHT AWAY WITH THE RESULTS.
30 Years Experience
University Of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 1988
Dr. Anna K Kragt accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem IN Pathway X Bronze Direct CACA HIX
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- Ambetter from MHS HIX
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Encore Health Network
- Encore Health Network
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
PHP Northern IN
- PHP Select with Encircle
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBeacon Medical Group Middlebury, 206 W Warren St, Middlebury, IN
Dr. Anna K Kragt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Middlebury, IN.