Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Anna A Kremer has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
Showing 5 of 33
Yes, Dr Kremer has bad bedside manner and isn't one for small talk. I didn't mind thinking all I cared about was that she was good. I developed severe pre-clampsia and HELLP syndrome under her care and she told me it was just indigestion. I had to beg her to come in and get checked sharing that I couldn't breathe and my chest hurt (onset of a heart attack mind you). She reluctantly said ok, saw me for 5 minutes, did NOT check my blood pressure and gave me a GI Doctor reco. Had I not gone in the next day to see the GI, my baby and I would be dead. I had an emergency c-section at 28 weeks and almost died Bc my condition was not looked after. Did I fail to mention Dr Kremer falsified my reports saying she did check my BP? Oh yes. Listen, I'm easy. Doctors aren't God. They make mistakes. What Dr Kremer did was not only unethical, but completely negligent. She was a barely there Doctor, going through the motions and not listening to a fairly easy patient who wasn't even in hysterics at the time. DO NOT SEE HER. AWFUL and if she did this w me, she will do it again.
Dr. Kremer is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
18 Years Experience
Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of New York University
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Anna A Kremer accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsMount Sinai School of Medicine, 5 E 98th St, New York, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Anna A Kremer in this video.
Dr. Anna A Kremer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.