- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anna K George MD
Dr. Anna K George, MD is a doctor primarily located in Houston, TX, with other offices in The Woodlands, TX and Harker Heights, TX( and 3 other locations). Their specialties include Allergy & Immunology. They speak English.
Dr. Anna K George has 5 locations
ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS
Dr. Anna K George has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Anna K George has the following 15 expertise
- Food Allergies
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Hay Fever
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Watery Eyes
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Anna K George Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
More about Dr. Anna K George
Dr. George specializes in treating conditions such as asthma, allergic reactions, eczema, hives and swelling and frequent infections. She received her medical training in Poland at the Poznan University of Medical Sciences and came to the United States to complete a Pediatric Internship and Pediatric Residency at Michigan State University/Kalamazoo Center for Medical Studies and an Allergy/Immunology Fellowship at Children's Hospital of Michigan in Detroit. Board certified by the American Board of Pediatrics and the American Board of Allergy & Immunology, Dr. George has served as an American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology Fellow-in-Training Mentor and as a Young Physician Mentor.