Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Anna R Kuo has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. Kuo is a compassionate, brilliant doctor who is tireless with figuring out what is going on with my children. I brought one in with a bad headache and dizziness that was beyond the usual things. We brought another in with a serious problem that she acted on very quickly. She followed up with two phone calls- one that night and one the next morning. She has been excellent with run of the mill issues too and is friendly and very sweet with my children and me. We trust her and are grateful to her. She exudes calmness with a smile. Her nurses are precious.
Overall, we are very pleased with Dr. Kuo! -Great at diagnosis: Whenever our son visits the doctor, she has been great at diagnosing the problem and supporting her diagnosis with research. For example, we wanted to understand why so many people are anti-vaccine. Dr. Kuo described the history of vaccines and then even gave her personal experience with her own 3 kids. -Understanding options: Dr. Kuo is great at helping us to understand our options so we can pick the solution that fits our family. -Clean office and clean practices: Her office is also VERY clean, and she is thorough with practices such as hand washing.-Courteous staff: Although the staff is not overly friendly, they are courteous and professional.-OVERALL: Having had another pediatrician briefly when our son was first born, I truly appreciate Dr. Kuo's approach to caring for my son from diagnosis to just washing her hands. To top it off, the most you will wait in her office is 5 to 10 minutes!
Dr. Kuo is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University Of Maryland Medical System
Dr. Anna R Kuo accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPeachtree Park Pediatrics, 3193 Howell Mill Rd NW Ste 250, Atlanta, GA
Dr. Anna R Kuo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.