Dr. Anna Lopez-Stratton Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Anna Lopez-Stratton?

Patient

Posted on July 5th, 2016

Best Doctor ! Always attentive to my needs and any questions I have. Take the time with her patients that a lot of Doctors do not anymore. I cant say enough about her nurse Tonya either. They both are extremely knowledgeable on all the latest medical and drugs.

Posted on March 29th, 2016

Dr. Stratton and her assistant Tonya are the best I have ever been to !. Always takes the time with me to find the root of my symptom or problem. She treats the whole patient! I cant say enough about her professionalism and expertise. Doctors such as Dr. Stratton are a rare breed and hard to find in this day and time!

Posted on November 2nd, 2015

Dr. Stratton is a compassionate professional. I have never felt rushed or made to feel as though my symptoms were 'silly' or insignificant. Kudos as well to her warm, caring and friendly assistant, Tonya. I am so fortunate to be Dr. Stratton's patient.

Posted on June 28th, 2012

I called the office about my medication, the office person stated that she would leave Dr. Stratton a message & she would call me back. No one called so I called again, THEN Dr. Stratton called me back & said there was nothing she could for me since it was after office hours. I told her I had called earlier in the day & that I haven't slept for 2 nights. (It is not my fault that she and the office person are slack, so now, I have another sleepness night due to pain.

Posted on August 3rd, 2011

Dr Anne is very nice & seem to care about you. She takes her time and goes over everything with you.

Best Dr. ever!

Posted on February 17th, 2011

First I would Like to say Dr. Stratton has been nominated as the Best Dr. in Haywood County and published in the local newspaper! And she deserves it! She takes time with her patients which doesn't exist any more in this day and age and is not afraid to try something out of the box to help her patient before just prescribing a drug. She wants to find what is causing a symptom not just giving someone a drug,she is interested in curing the whole person.I absolutely adore her and actually look forward to my Dr. visit!

Posted on September 25th, 2010

I feel very comfortable wit Dr. Stratton. She is always very friendly, thorough, and very caring. I trust her completely for myself and my children.

Posted on February 19th, 2017