Dr. Anna Lourdes A Chickey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anna Lourdes A Chickey?

Awesome dr

Really liked how fast they took care of me she asked all the right question. Made me feel really comfortable, the nurse were great really nice and helpful as well.

I found Dr.Chickey to be cold and unfriendly and very unprofessional. She questioned the validity of a condition I have been diagnosed with and have struggled with my entire life by telling me I was "too young" to even have it. She also sent me on a guilt trip by pointing out to me that my insurance company took a long time to pay her (as if it were my fault) and made it very clear how much she disliked this which made me feel very uncomfortable. I honestly withheld the majority of reasons I was even visiting her for in the first place as she made me feel so uncomfortable and I didn't want to be there anymore. I'm sure she is a decent doctor, but she certainly isn't one I will ever be seeing again.

Dr Chickey is understanding

Dr. Chickey , has truly been a life saver for me , is compassionate, and listens , is patient , and HONEST and does know her Medicine !

Doctor Chickey

is a very caring and thorough professional and I found her to be a great doctor for me.

VERY PROFESSIONAL DOCTOR

Dr. Anna Chickey is a very reliable, efficient and comfortable doctor to have. She will definitely give you an urgent medical care and attention. She will call you personally to check on your present condition. I highly recommend her.

Dr. Anna Lourdes A Chickey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.