Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anna V Lyapis MD
Dr. Anna V Lyapis has 2 locations
39400 Paseo Padre Pkwy
Fremont, CA 94538
Dr. Anna V Lyapis has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Anna V Lyapis has the following 12 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Anna V Lyapis - Posted on June 20th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Anna V Lyapis - Posted on July 26th, 2016
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
12 Years Experience
University Of California San Francisco School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2007
Locations & Directions
Dr. Anna V Lyapis is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Fremont, CA.