Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Anna M Damico has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Urinary Incontinence
- Prostate Cancer
- Bladder Issues
- Urologic Emergencies
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Stones
Showing 5 of 11
Dr D'amico caused pain while inserting a catheter into my urethra during the exam and triggered a discharge. I am still hurting quite a bit since I saw her a week ago. I was not feeling discomfort before my appt. I called and they said your culture we took before the exam is fine. Sorry about your discomfort. You need to go see your gynecologist. Blew me off!
26 Years Experience
Georgetown University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Anna M Damico accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Sagamore Plus
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWest Kentucky Dermatology, 1851 N Main St, Madisonville, KY
Dr. Anna M Damico is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Madisonville, KY.