Have you seen Dr. Anna M Kelly?

Shes a tuff cookie but she verry verry good

love dr. kelly

I moved to US couple of months prior to my delivery due and Dr. Kelly had been great in taking care of the rest of my pregnancy. I had gestational diabetes but she encouraged me to be in control with my diet and it was perfect because I had my baby through vaginal delivery. I guess, the office staffs were extra nice to us all the time. :)

Great First Impression

I was a new patient and nervous to chose a new doctor since I had moved. She was great and gave me an appointment immediately. She talks to you through each step of what she is doing so there aren't any surprises. The reception area was clean as well as the rooms. She has updated technology for her practice and its definitely a place I would recommend.

Love Dr.Kelly but her front office staff is very rude!!

I have seen Dr.Anne Kelly three times since last July. She has always been extremly caring and I feel very comfortable with her. However, I myself work in the medical field and I must say that her front office gal is extremly rude and never once have I been able to make an "urgent" appointment with her. I'm extremly upset because I love Dr.Kelly and trust her but unfortunately I will not be going back because of her front office staff.

I was very impressed with Dr. Kelly from the moment I met her. She took all the time I needed to listen to me and offered excellent input backed by the latest research for my situation. She explained every procedure and handled each one with care and precision. Dr. Kelly followed-up and answered all of my questions. I would highly recommend her!

Overall the staff was very nice. Dr. Kelly on the other hand was very rude and hardly made eye contact. Told me I was just fat and needed to loose an obscene amount of weight before getting pregnant or my baby with have a deformity, exact words. Called regarding my labs work, said I had diabetes and a tumor. Sent me to the hospital to do a fasting glucose test and come to find out my labs were perfect. I guess maybe she needs to get facts straight before telling someone the worst.

Dr. Anna M Kelly is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Centennial, CO.