Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Anna M Sullivan has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Anna M Sullivan has the following 8 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Family Planning
Dr. Anna M Sullivan has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 36
I wish I could give 0 stars. I showed up for a general check-up and because I was having trouble focusing at my job. I waited 5 minutes in the waiting room and was brought in. There was no nurse that came in first, just "Doctor" Anna. She asked me 2 basic questions, like "How are you feeling", didn't listen and didn't even take my height, weight, or listen to my heart. I'm not a doctor, but I would think it's important to take that kind of information for a first time patient. Then I asked about my focusing problem. She immediately prescribed me some medication, didn't talk about any dangers, side-affects, or any other information. I was in and out in literally 5 minutes, and she did not seem to care about me or my health for one second (I wonder if that pharma company talked to her before hand...). I took the medication for 3 days, before I realized how important it was to see an actual doctor before taking a daily medication (I've never been on medication in my life, and I take it seriously). It's now a year later, I've worked on different strategies at work to help my attentiveness, switched jobs.... So happy I didn't listen to her.... Please, for your own good, go elsewhere...
Dr(I use this word loosely). Sullivan was my Mother's doctor. My Mom was an active, healthy women who only needed a doctor for the occasional cold. She choose Sullivan because of the convenience of location and ease of getting an appointment. My Mom went to her with complaints of dizziness, shortness of breath ( so severe that she couldn't climb the stairs), nausea and back pain. Sullivan listened to her chest and sent her on her way with a prescription for cough medicine. Later that night, my Mom died from a heart attack!
I wish I'd read the other reviews before wasting my time. She pretended to take my blood pressure, listened to my symptoms (back pain) for a few minutes, then dashed off some pain med prescriptions and one to have an x-ray done. She never called with the results of the x-rays and has not returned my messages. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH HER, SHE SHOULD BE REPORTED!!!
33 Years Experience
Des Moines University
Graduated in 1985
Dr. Anna M Sullivan accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsAnna Marie Sullivan Do, 2 Polly Drummond Hill Rd, Newark, DE
Dr. Anna M Sullivan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newark, DE.