Dr. Anna Layoso-Magat Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Anna Layoso-Magat?

Misunderstood

Posted on April 16th, 2015

Dr. Magat is very friendly and I find her staff goes out their way to help the pts. At least this is what I experienced. Dr. magat makes sure I don't leave her office unitl I have a good understanding of the medical reports she receives from test I may had to have. I find her being a Dr. that cares about her pts. Just about my entire family goes to her pratice. My grown children from when they were young. My in-laws and their grown children and grandchildren. It started with Dr. Jos Manalo's pratice and we all never changed Drs.

Sr. Operations Process Coordinator

Posted on November 21st, 2014

Dr. Anna Magat is very thorough. Has excellent manners and care very much about her patient's care.

Would Never See Her Again!!!

Posted on August 23rd, 2011

She is very rude and unfriendly. She talked to me as if I didn't understand anything. Her bedside manner is at a zero because I do not believe it exist at all. I wonder how her and husband can both be doctors and share a practice because its night to day.

Short & impatient

Posted on February 2nd, 2010

I recommend this doctor receive some doctor to patient relationship building. She was very rude and didnt care to listen to the patients point of view on certain issues. It is usually easy to get an appointment at this office even with a short notice. This office employee is extremely short at times and makes attempt to avoid getting assistance when needed. Hopefully, I will not have to see her again.

Posted on November 18th, 2016