Dr. Anna C Maio Is this you?

2.0

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Anna C Maio?

The one star says it all

The one star says it all. No comment.

Feeling neglected and ignored

Dr Anna Maio seems always angry and in a hurry. She never returns urgent phone calls and never address any of my health issues. she always refers me to another Dr. instead. Looking for a new Dr. ASAP

I went to see Dr.maio recently, to get a second opinion on a diagnosis of a couple of abdominal hernias, that a CAT scan had discovered in the e.r. a few days before. Dr. Maio said they basically were not a big deal, and I guess I can live with it! That's ok but my big issue is that I now weigh 200 lbs, I apparently, without any diet change gained over 40 lbs in 6 months! I was concerned I'm in my 50's , my BMI is 34, and a few years ago I had surgery for a prolapse bladder, that I wouldn't want to have to go through again & now a few hernias! The Dr. told me to count calories on a app.I tried to ask about a prescription for weight loss , just for a short time to jump start my efforts. I was denied, without any real reason. However, I discovered she is on a list of physicians who are backing a new drug for weight loss, short term use drug called Loria Unbelievable! It's for people who have a BMI of 30 that's obese in the pharmaceutical add! But I was never told of this or that Dr. Maio was even a weight loss physician! I guess some patients get to count calories, and a select few get a chance to try something that will really help make a difference​, I would think people like myself would be especially grateful to get the opportunity to try something that will work to lose a few pounds to get you started, and then you are more apt to exercise, and do the rest on your own. But it's especially important for those of us that have health issues, that can be made worse by prolonging the obesity dilemma! If it were just 20-30 lbs. That one needed to lose, yes , why not get a calorie app! Not for the rest of us! Where's the common sense?

Dr. Anna C Maio is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Omaha, NE.