Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anna Manilov
Dr. Anna Manilov, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Washington, PA. She has 10 years of experience. Her specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Manilov is affiliated with Chestnut Hill Hospital, Central Montgomery Medical Center and Germantown Hospital and Med Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Anna Manilov has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
This doctor has not exactly figured out what my problem is, however she has spent countless hours doing research on my behalf and is working desperately to solve my problem for me. Many other doctors have given up. I have never met a doctor with a sense of caring like this one. I highly recommend her! She will not stop till you are well.
Dr. Manilov is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Chestnut Hill Hospital
Central Montgomery Medical Center
Germantown Hospital and Med Center
10 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Locations & Directions501 Office Center Dr, Fort Washington, PA
Dr. Anna Manilov is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Washington, PA.