Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anna Melendez
Dr. Anna Melendez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Lauderdale, FL. She has 27 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Melendez is affiliated with Plantation General Hospital, Memorial Hospital West and Memorial Hospital West. She speaks English.
Dr. Anna Melendez has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Melendez is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Plantation General Hospital
Memorial Hospital West
Memorial Hospital West
27 Years Experience
Graduated in 1986
Dr. Anna Melendez accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions333 NW 70th Ave, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Dr. Anna Melendez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Lauderdale, FL.