Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Anna L Mendoza has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Anna L Mendoza has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Anna L Mendoza is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
I HAVE BEEN SEEING DR MENDOZA ALONG WITH MANY OF MY FAMILY SINCE SHE STARTED HERE IN DELANO. EXCELLENT, CARING,LISTENS WELL TO OUR HEALTH PROBLEMS AND TAKE GOOD CARE OF OUR NEEDS TO GET BETTER, WAITING TIME IS NOT LONG,REFILLS ARE TAKEN CARE OF THAT SAME DAY, ANY QUESTIONS WE HAVE HER NURSE OR DR.MENDOZA ARE REALLY GOOD IN GETTING BACK TO US. SO HAPPY TO HAVE A GOOD DOCTOR IN OUR TOWN OF DELANO. VERY SATISFY WITH DR.MENDOZA!
Very unprofessional. Dr. Mendoza is not cognizant of her patients time, she treats you like a number [you will spend near two hours waiting for her to then get you out in less than five minutes] You are better off being diagnosed by WebMD and treating yourself. Your health will get worst over time if you keep her as your primary physician. Dr. Mendoza should re-evaluate her decision in becoming a Doctor because it is clear it is not for the well being of her patients. It is no surprise she does a poor job in treating her patients when she does a good job neglecting her care.
17 Years Experience
University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Anna L Mendoza accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
Locations & DirectionsMedaccess-Comprehensive Medical Group, 1230 Jefferson St, Delano, CA
Dr. Anna L Mendoza is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Delano, CA.