Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Anna A Niewiarowska has the following 2 specialties
- Hematology & Oncology
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Anna A Niewiarowska has the following 25 expertise
- Breast Cancer
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Brain Cancer
- Hodgkin's Lymphoma
- Hepatitis C
- Blood Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Lung Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Showing 5 of 16
Dr. Anna is the best of the best. She is caring..loving....and she saved my life and many many other lives too....For the patients who complain about the wait...please be patient. Everyone deserves their time with Dr. Anna and every appointment is different. She takes her time and listens....The staff is just as amazing as she is. It's a wonderful family to be part of. I thank God everyday for Dr. Anna...
Dr. Anna came highly recommended by family members. However, very quickly felt lack of confidence with her. Always late for her morning appointments and very difficult to understand with her language barrior. For the most part her staff is very caring, however I believe that her primary assistant needs "more assistance".
I remain patientWhile waiting for the best of careI bring a book to readTo pass the time away.The diagnosis,treatment,and The Angel Staff,Bring peace and comfort To my stay.My wish is to be with loved onesAs long as I can.Waiting has become a brief momentIn my quest to liveAnother Day.From a grateful patient of Dr. Anna
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Dr. Anna A Niewiarowska accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC Keystone Health Plan Central HMO
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark PPOBlue
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsVita Hematology Oncology Pc, 800 Ostrum St Ste 300, Fountain Hill, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Anna A Niewiarowska in this video.
Dr. Anna A Niewiarowska is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fountain Hill, PA.