Dr. Anna J Parchman Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Anna J Parchman?

GREAT DOCTOR AND EXTREMLY NICE

Dr. Parchman is great!!

I'm a type II diabetic. My previous PCP played around with medications for 2 years and I still couldn't get my blood sugars down. I saw Dr. Parchman twice and my numbers were FINALLY in the normal range. She's awesome!

Problem after problem

I wouldn't recommend this doctor. Not sure if my horrible experience was because she wasn't working full time or if her head just wasn't in the game, but she sent me away twice with abdominal pain saying it was gastro and then ovarian. Turns out, 11 months later when I had surgery to have my appendix removed by means of another doctor, it had in fact been appendicitis. Thankfully it didn't rupture and I didn't die, my body encapsulated the problem and "healed" by creating scar tissue and adhesions up my ascending colon, attaching to my abdominal wall. I still have pain. If I knew then what I know now I would have gone to the ER and the probably would have sent me into surgery then, but I trusted her. Not again, not ever again will I trust a physician to tell me what is wrong with my body when I know different.