Thread Lift Heaven

I recently had a Silhouette Soft Thread Lift with Dr. Petropoulos. It was practically painless and she kept me informed of everything she was doing. I am happy to report that two weeks later, I can already see a big difference and it was just what I needed. This is better than fillers because it lasts for about two years.

very skillful and caring!

I have been a patient of Dr. Pertopolous for almost 12 years. She has helped me to look younger than my age while I keep my natural look. She is extremely professional, kind, gentle, caring and has a great mannerism. I am a healthcare provider myself so can recognize and value a physician with great expertise, professionalism, and best care. If you are considering to get any Botox, filler or any other procedure to look younger she is your best choice!

Dr. Anna E Petropoulos-Weissleder is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Danvers, MA.