Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anna Piotrowski
Dr. Anna Piotrowski, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Grayslake, IL. She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Piotrowski is affiliated with Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital, Highland Park Hospital and Independent Practitioner. She speaks English.
Dr. Anna Piotrowski has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 73
When my family and I moved here four years ago one of biggest concerns was finding the type of medical care we were accustomed to recieving. Anna has more than met that expectation. She has provided excellent patient care. It often amazes me Anna's ability to recall the details of each visit. Anna really cares about her patients.
Dr. Piotrowski is a wonderful doctor but unfortunately the office staff here ruins the entire experience. The receptionist, the first person of contact at this office is extremely impolite and difficult to deal with. It is unpleasant having to deal with this individual. As a result of this, unfortunately it appears that I will be looking for a new doctor.
Dr. Piotrowski is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
Highland Park Hospital
Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
12 Years Experience
Jagiellonian University Medical College
Graduated in 2001
Locations & Directions1475 E Belvidere Rd, Grayslake, IL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Anna Piotrowski in this video.
Dr. Anna Piotrowski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grayslake, IL.