Dr. Anna Piotrowski Is this you?

Impossible to see that doctor

I called today to schedule first appointment with that doctor and the next available is in June. 300 dollars for health insurance monthly and i need to wait 4 months to see Family Practicioner? I was not told that I will have to wait so long when I chose her as my pcp. Ridiculous!

Takes tame with a patient

Dr. Piotrowski takes time with her patients. Nice manners, polite and understanding. I'm very glad we see her now.

Excellent Patient Care

When my family and I moved here four years ago one of biggest concerns was finding the type of medical care we were accustomed to recieving. Anna has more than met that expectation. She has provided excellent patient care. It often amazes me Anna's ability to recall the details of each visit. Anna really cares about her patients.

Doctor Anna Piotrowski is a wonderful doctor. She listen my problems and she helped me a lot. She really cares about her patients. I will recommend her to all my friends!!!

Dr. Piotrowski is a wonderful doctor but unfortunately the office staff here ruins the entire experience. The receptionist, the first person of contact at this office is extremely impolite and difficult to deal with. It is unpleasant having to deal with this individual. As a result of this, unfortunately it appears that I will be looking for a new doctor.

Dr. Piotrowski is great. But the Receptionist is another story.

I really like her. Shes very professional and kind. Listens to me and is open to your thoughts, needs, and/or wants. Will continue to use her as my Primary Health Dr.As far as the Front Desk/Receptionist, She is EXTREMELY RUDE!!!! Everytime i've called in, she's talked OVER me and been soooo short with me and rude on the phone. She talks to me like im STUPID. it really gets me MAD. When im actually in the office, shes not that bad. Not nice, but not like on the phone. I really don't understand. Something needs to change with that girl and her MOODS. PLEASE ADVISE!!!! (She's almost made me want to Change Doctors offices just because of this too by the way)

Good Vist

My first visit with a doctor for a long time. I will go back if I need anything.

Dr. Anna Piotrowski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grayslake, IL.