Dr. Anna Rita R Marcelli Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anna Rita R Marcelli?

Best Doctor Ever!!

This MD knows her stuff and is the most compassionate person I ever met A wonderful human and physician.

I was referred to Dr. Marcelli to receive clearance for surgery to remove a possible sarcoma. This morning, I received a phone call from my surgeon's office (less than 24 hours before my surgery was scheduled to occur) telling me that the surgery had been cancelled because Dr. Marcelli refused to clear me. Her reason for not clearing me? Because my endocrinologist (I've had Type 1 Diabetes for 25 years) had declined to do so TWO MONTHS AGO. Despite the fact that the bloodwork that was done at Sloan this past Friday revealed my blood sugar levels to be the best they've been in the entire 25 years I've been diabetic, and despite the fact that I have records of every single blood sugar reading that I've taken since my endocrinologist's refusal to clear me back in November, that wasn't good enough for her to clear me. This is just the latest horrible experience I've had when it comes to Sloan-Kettering, but it most certainly will be my last. Do yourself a favor and find a different doctor.

Great Doctor!!!!!!

A true professional with the best in mind for the patient.

Best doctor I have ever known