- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anna E Sandstrom MD
Dr. Anna E Sandstrom, MD is a doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA, with other offices in Oxnard, CA and Oxnard, CA( and 3 other locations). Their specialties include Pediatric Endocrinology.
Dr. Anna E Sandstrom has 5 locations
Dr. Anna E Sandstrom has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Anna E Sandstrom has the following 1 expertise
Patients' Choice Award (2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Graduated in 1986
Dr. Anna E Sandstrom Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- CIGNA HMO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net Salud EPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- [ "UHC Navigate HMO", "UHC Navigate HMO" ]
More about Dr. Anna E Sandstrom
Dr. Sandstrom graduated from the University of Texas Medical School At Houston in 1986. Dr. Sandstrom works in Los Angeles, CA and 4 other locations and specializes in Pediatric Endocrinology. Dr. Sandstrom is affiliated with Children's Hospital Los Angeles, Community Memorial Hospital, Santa Paula Hospital and Ventura County Medical Center.