Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Anna S Scherzer
Anna S Scherzer is a Doctor primarily located in Scottsdale, AZ. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 5
Strange person... constantly looks away and stares at painting on wall above patient. Hired gun for clients. Will write whatever the person paying the bill wants to hear. Avoid at all costs! Staff also not helpful. Shares husband's dermatology office just one day per week if that. So staff doesn't know squat!Will record and video tape interview! Will force you to sign documents that could have easily been provided in advance to your attorney. Make sure you ask for them in advance of the appointment. Will also demand blood and urine samples in nearby quest lab (walking distance).Knowledgable but not friendly!
Anna S Scherzer accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions10900 N Scottsdale Rd, Scottsdale, AZ
Anna S Scherzer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Scottsdale, AZ.