Dr. Anna R Smither Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Anna R Smither?

Dr. Smither was extremely knowledgeable and professional. She was very friendly, approachable and seems to love her profession. She was quick to run all appropriate tests and provided a diagnosis and treatment. She took a consertative approach on small kidney stones and I will go back next month for additional testing to see if they have cleared. In addition, we discussed my overall health and was sure to include a prescription to also help me stop smoking. Her staff (although very busy) always return my call on the same day. I highly recommend Dr. Smither and her staff!

Never Improved, Probably Worse

Went to her for almost a year for terrible UTI's and not only is she and her staff rude and condescending, I truly feel that my condition is now worse off. It took her that almost complete year before she finally decided to run a full test. A year! Incredibly unprofessional. If I wanted basic testing I would have just stayed with my ob/gyn who already did that. The second to last visit she prescribed medicine to take after sex, so I followed the directions SHE gave. The last (for there will never be another) visit I had with her she gave me the same prescription because she sent the WRONG instructions and then charged ME for it! Not only is that wrong, but then I gave her my concerns of already being immune to it, but she has a natural talent for avoiding answering questions she doen't have an answer for, so who knows. Now, my UTI's are still raging and I'll be searching for a urologist who will actually hear my concerns and offer real solutions. Not someone who basically doesn't care if I become more resistant because I mean, more money for her!

Unprofessional

Rude, condescending, uncaring

A very upsetting afternoon

I brought my 88 year old mother to see Dr Smither. We arrived 30 minutes early to complete paperwork. Our appt was scheduled for 1:30. At 2:00 I inquired how much longer until we would be seen. I was told 20 minutes. We were called 40 minutes later. We sat in the treatment room another 30 minutes. I asked the nurse how much longer as my mothers anxiety was escalating! I was told they had an emergency, but just 5 minutes. Twenty minutes later I asked again and said we were not waiting any longer. She said they didn't know she had to do surgery! I responded with, if I had been told this, we would have rescheduled! Obviously, the staff nor the doctor cared about our being inconvenienced. We left and will never return to see this doctor! My overall rating is 0

Diagnosed PFD in first visit. Not just a UTI.

Do not judge Dr. Smither by the staff surrounding her! Her nursing and office staff aren't courteous or helpful but Dr. Smither is fantastic. Dr. Smither diagnosed me with a muscle spasm akin to pelvic floor dysfunction on my first visit! I went to 12 other doctors before her who could not find any reason for my pelvic pain and kept diagnosing me with UTIs (even though there was no presence of infection in more than half of my urine cultures). She was so understanding and sweet to me. For the first time, I felt like my pelvic pain was not in my head. She finally helped me identify issues that were a mystery for so long. Because of her help and direction, I was able to go to another medical provider that identified vaginismus as one of the reasons for my pelvic pain. Go to her if you want answers to your problems. She will take the time to help you and not throw pills at the problem like other doctors. She truly cares and wants to help you find the reason for your pain or problem. I cannot recommend her enough!

Very caring doctor - spent a long time with me and informative. Had great results with bladder surgery. Front office personnel could use a little friendliness training but Dr. Smither was professional .

She was very rude and unprofessional.