Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Anna F Stork-Fury has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Anna F Stork-Fury has the following 11 expertise
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Breast Exam
Dr. Anna F Stork-Fury has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Anna F Stork-Fury is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 38
She is straight to the point. I had been trying to find a doctor for years that would take endometriosis seriously and they all wanted me on birth control or lupron. She trusted me with what I had to say and found my endometriosis was pretty bad. She did a laproscopic procedure to diagnose is and then did my oopharectomy. I still have a chance to concieve and I am so happy I found her since I have been fooling through loops for years. She takes time to listen and gives you options. She was great at explaining my surgeries to my family after I was in recovery. I am so happy my PCP recommended her.
Dr. Stork-Fury is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
16 Years Experience
Des Moines University
Graduated in 2002
Wesley Medical Center
Dr. Anna F Stork-Fury accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry KS PPO
- Coventry OA EPO Exchange - KS/MO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCollege Hill Ob/Gyn, 3233 E 2nd St N, Wichita, KS
Dr. Anna F Stork-Fury is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wichita, KS.