Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Anna M Voltura has the following 1 specialty
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
Dr. Voltura is an excellent Doctor. I had to do a breast lumpectomy. My doctor referred a doctor, but she was not available in three months. I was lucky a receptionist of a general surgeon recommended Dr. Voltura to me. The first appointment was made within a week, the surgery and followed up all done within one month. I did not have much pain, everything was done so professionally, I highly recommend anyone who needs to see doctors about breast health. I like everyone in Dr. Voltura's clinic, they are very nice and very courteous. I never had to wait for more than five minutes. I am very happy.
Dr V is the best. With my diagnosis, I was prepared for a mastectomy, as it had been recommended by my first doctor, but Dr V patiently explained that I would be better with a less invasive surgery and follow up. I was one of the 10% of women with DCIS who had an invasive cancer that was encapsulated. I didn't need a mastectomy, she got it all. She really cares about her patients; the most compassionate doctor I've ever seen. I was so blessed that our paths crossed. She wad the calm in my storm.
27 Years Experience
University Of New Mexico School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Anna M Voltura accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS New Mexico
- BCBS NM PPO NM
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Presbyterian ASO
- Presbyterian Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsAnna M Voltura Md, 490 W Zia Rd Ste 200, Santa Fe, NM
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Anna M Voltura in this video.
Dr. Anna M Voltura is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Santa Fe, NM.