Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
950 E Harvard Ave Ste 660
Denver, CO 80210
Book Online Now
Anna M Wegleitner has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Anna M Wegleitner is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
Self-verified patient of Anna M Wegleitner - Posted on August 17th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Anna M Wegleitner - Posted on December 16th, 2014
Great Doctor with personal service.
Self-verified patient of Anna M Wegleitner - Posted on December 4th, 2014
The Best of the Best - none better in my opinion
Self-verified patient of Anna M Wegleitner - Posted on October 9th, 2013
you are now entering the twilight zone
Self-verified patient of Anna M Wegleitner - Posted on November 23rd, 2012
This doctor referred me to specialists for four surgeries. Three of them complete, after each surgery I called dr. to give update, specialists also sent information on surgeries.... (all took place in 2 1/2 years) I called the dr office concerning medication and surgeries. Got a return call (not within 24 hours as promised but 5 days later) saying, "we don't feel right in helping you, we have no knowledge of any surgeries you may have had." Really! This gives you a real warm feeling inside. NOT!!! Won't be going back to this doctor.....EVER!!!!!
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Anna M Wegleitner accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Colorado Front Range
- Anthem CO Blue Priority PPO
- Anthem CO HMO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana Colorado HMOx
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Anna M Wegleitner
Dr. Wegleitner is a Diplomate of the American Board of Family Medicine and a member of the AAFP (American Academy of Family Practice), Colorado Medical Society and Denver Medical Society. She holds an academic appointment of Assistant Professor in Family Medicine through the Department of Family Medicine at the University of Colorado School of Medicine. Outside her clinical practice, Dr. Wegleitner serves as an Associate Medical Director for CPEP (Center for Personalized Education for Physicians) where she works part time in physician competency evaluation and reeducation. In addition to meeting the needs of her varied family practice patients, she has a special interest in the care of transgender individuals including hormone therapy, disease management and primary care. Dr. Wegleitner is an active member of the World Professional Association for Transgender Health (WPATH). Please visit Mountain View Family Physicians for more information. -
Locations & DirectionsHarvard Park Medical Associates LLC, 950 E Harvard Ave Ste 660, Denver, CO
Anna M Wegleitner is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Denver, CO.