Have you seen Dr. Anna I Wooten?

Could not be happier!

Dr. Wooten and her staff have been nothing short of amazing from day one. I was nervous arriving for my breast augmentation consultation, but the girls at the front desk quickly made me feel comfortable and welcomed me with such kindness. Patient Coordinator Andrea made the whole process a breeze, explaining everything in detail. I felt like she was with me every step of the way and never made me feel like a bother when calling to ask questions! Nurse Tabatha was very friendly, supportive and knowledgeable. She helped explain my post op care, meds and spoke of Dr. Wooten with such praise, that I knew I had come to the right place. And finally, Dr. Wooten. Right from the start I could tell that Dr. Wooten takes so much pride in what she does, and only wants the best possible outcome for her patients. She explained in detail the options that would give me the best result, and never made me feel pressured into anything. She genuinely cares for her patients, and really does have your best interest in mind. She’s not going to give you something you want just to have your business if it is not going to be the outcome you desire and what is best for your health. She is a true class act. I am currently one week post op and am IN LOVE with my results! Choosing Beleza helped me to love a part of myself that I was unable to fix on my own and I could not be more greatful to Dr. Wooten and her wonderful staff!

Very professional! Tabatha made me feel very comfortable and explained the entire process step by step. The entire staff is wonderful.

OBSESSED is an understatement!

I knew since I was younger that I wanted to get my boobs done. Dr. Wooten, along with her amazzzzzzzing staff, have made me feel nothing but comfortable throughout this whole experience. I would go back to her in a heartbeat for my next procedure.

Compassionate and a wonderful surgeon and woman!

From my consultation to my one year follow up, everyone at Beleza was great! Very professional and caring. They made me feel like family. Dr. Wooten is such a perfectionist and has made my life so much better. My stomach looks beautiful!!! Thank you to the staff here and especially Dr. Wooten!

Perfect experience

Tabitha, my coolsculpting technician was great! She explained every step along the way. Keeping me comfortable and attending to my every need. She was pleasant, professional. Tabitha made this unknown procedure very easy and relaxing. 2 thumbs up!

All around excellent experience

I had the resurfx treatment done for some pre existing stretch marks I have from my past pregnancies. Dr. Anastasia was wonderful and knowledgeable. She was so kind and patient with me and went above and beyond to make sure I was well informed and comfortable. I am excited to see my future results and will definitely be back to Beleza in the future. Clean, welcoming environment and I can’t say enough about their wonderful staff. Thank you for making my first laser therapy experience such a good one!

Great experience

I was a little nervous about getting plastic surgery done because some people have horror stories but my experience with Dr. Wooten was better than I even expected. She is very personable and really gets to know her patients. She immediately put me at ease with my concerns and expectations. I knew I was in good hands. Not only is Dr. Wooten amazing but her staff at the office are wonderful, everyone is so helpful, comforting and extremely kind. I appreciate their service and support so much.

Awesome!

Dr Wooten and her entire staff were very professional and courteous. I was amazed at how patient and knowledgeable they were with answering all my many many questions. I would highly recommend and will come back in the future for other treatments. I came in for a breast augmentation consultation and knew this was the best Dr for me. Andrea the patient coordinator always returned my calls and was happy to help . I truly believe that Dr Wooten wants her patients to be happy above all else!

My wrinkle Doctor ❤️

Dr Wooten is a fabulous plastic surgeon. I love the staff just as much, they all are so sweet and caring. If you are in search of a plastic surgeon look no further!

Dr. Anna I. Wooten

I can't say enough positive things about Dr. Wooten and her staff. Her surgery skills are impeccable, she is thorough, kind, caring and extremely professional. For example, post surgery, Dr. Wooten stayed with me for an hour in the recovery room making sure everything was OK! What doctor does that?? Her staff goes way beyond the general care of the patient and they always great you with a smile. They are attentive, caring and kind to the patients needs and fears. Recently I was in for a minor procedure and a staff member knew I was nervous; she accompanied me for the procedure, giving me a light massage during the entire process. Afterwards, the staff member prepared a cup of coffee for me for my journey home! What staff does that?? I have highly recommended Dr. Wooten to several people and will continue to do so with confidence.

This by far was the best thing I have ever done . I researched the procedures and when I found Dr. Wooten I felt it in my gut .This lady knows what she is doing and the results are proof . They are beautiful . You cannot see the scars . The size ,shape , they are so natural . She is the best !!! .I have had family that went elsewhere and had bad results . Before my research I was scared if I wanted talked my self out of it one but finally made adecision to go to consultation and it was the best experience .I was so excited and could not wait .Its been one year and since I had this done and Im still excited ! Dr. Wooten is highly recomended . And the staff is also great . So if you are looking into this procedure gofor it dont be talked out of it shes great and you wont regreat it !!!!!

I cannot say thank you enough for Dr. Wooten’s care and services she provides. I am so happy with my overall look after our visit. I recommend Dr. Wooten as a plastic surgeon because she is ethical, knowledgeable and most of all actually cares about her patients!!! Thank you Dr. Wooten!!

Dr. Anna I Wooten is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Sewickley, PA.

Dr. Anna I Wooten Is this you?