Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Anna Yatskar has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
Showing 5 of 27
The first time I had an appointment with Dr Anna I knew this was the Dr for me! The staff is polite,the office is remarkably clean! Dr Anna and staff are extremely thorough and are amazing to deal with answering every question and taking the time to fully explain everything to me in detail..I just moved the the neighborhood and I'm so glad I found this Dr.. She will be my family Dr from now on!
Dr. Yatskar is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
Odessa National Medical University
Graduated in 1995
Nyu School Of Medicine
Dr. Anna Yatskar accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsSna Medical, 1711 Sheepshead Bay Rd Fl 2, Brooklyn, NY
Dr. Anna Yatskar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.