Dr. Anna Yatskar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anna Yatskar?

NanaEsartia

Caring , knowledgeable, great personality with incredible staff

Great Doctor!

I have had great family doctors for many years. One Dr retired 5 years. Other amazing physician close to my office but far from my new living arrangements. After very recent first visit to this office thought I found new very good doctor for me and my family.

Very satisfied sevice

She's the best .

Dr. Yatskar is very informative and understanding . She answered all my questions better than all the Dr. that I have been going to for years. I will definitely refer her.

Excellent service and extremely helpful Very happy I chose dr Yatskar

Amazing Dr

The first time I had an appointment with Dr Anna I knew this was the Dr for me! The staff is polite,the office is remarkably clean! Dr Anna and staff are extremely thorough and are amazing to deal with answering every question and taking the time to fully explain everything to me in detail..I just moved the the neighborhood and I'm so glad I found this Dr.. She will be my family Dr from now on!

Best MD I've ever had

I've been in and around a lot of private medical practices. I worked in some, been a patient in others and I think it's no surprise to anyone when I say most are really, really bad experiences. That being said, Dr. Yatskar and her staff are a definite exception to this rule. I've been a patient at this office before they even moved and am very happy to be in their care. The staff is great, they really try for you and meet you 3/4 of the way all the time. The receptionist is very on point and always follows through as well as being a very nice person. The lab technician is extremely competent and friendly. Dr. Yatskar herself is absolutely great. She is experienced and has (what I think) a much more well rounded approach to medicine. She is extremely knowledgeable and intelligent and takes the time to explain any questions. The Dr. keeps up on literature, cutting edge medicine, etc. something that many MDs just don't care to do anymore. This is to say nothing about her amazing bedside manner and incredibly pleasant demeanor. I strongly recommend this office, for an internist, for beauty procedures, for opiate addiction (Dr. Yatskar was one of the first to specialize in this field as an MD in NYC), really for any service that they provide and you may need.

Knowledgeable

Friendly staff, low wait time, very knowledgeable in what she does I was very impressed!

Very thorough

Dr. Yatskar is a very caring doctor and keeps you abreast of all the latest updates on your particular issue. Have been treated by her for over 10 years and i am of good health thanks to her efforts.

Dr. Anna Yatskar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.