Dr. Anna Yurchenko Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anna Yurchenko?

Patient Advocate

Posted on September 29th, 2014

While I was under Dr. Yurchenko's care for the past few years, my overall mental health has gone an upward spiral. She really spends a great amount of time listening to your concerns, explaining her plans for your treatment, and following up after care. The care I was given was very well-rounded in that she makes sure to touch base on therapy, medications, and family involvement. If you have come from a line of distrust of self-serving doctors, like I did, just know there are still great doctors, like Dr. Yurchenko, still out there. I have received the best care under the worst of my circumstances. She has radically changed my view on psychiatrists. I really recommend that you schedule an appointment with her if you are looking for a genuine and caring doctor. I have only respect after everything she has helped my family with. I would not have been able to progress so fast in my treatment and recovery without the support of her and how she had my best-interest 100% of the time.

To DR. Yurchenko

Posted on October 15th, 2010

When I heard that you were gone I felt really sad. I thought you were hired there. I remeber that hand shake. You reached out to me. It seemed like that was a brake through. I wasn't so sure of you or anyone.You came to my level when I was so sick-- thanks

Posted on August 21st, 2017