Dr. Annabell Torres Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Annabell Torres?

Donna in Deltona

Very time I have been to Dr. Torres office she and her staff have been very caring and professional.

Terrible Attitude

Would not recommend

Professional and Courteous

After bringing my concerns to her she handled it with complete professionalism and gave me the best advise and support to help me take care of myself. Some Doctors just treat you like a number, but Dr.Torres was compassionate and patient in making sure I got the right support for my concerns.

A doctor that don't make feel like another number.

She is a Doctor that is very in tone with the person she is seeing and you don't feel like another number in that office. The personalized approach made feel comfortable and not nervous at all. Once she explained my diagnosis we look for differences way to improve my conditions ( diet, working out, relaxation ). Dr. Torres is the best.

Unsatisfied

The office is very pleasant atmosphere and clean. At first the doctor took time to listen and go over issues. However, that started to fade and the doctor spent less and less time. Then, my last experience was that she misdiagnosed me with something that could only be determined by a specific test. It turns out, that was not what I had. She took one look at me and immediately diagnosed me incorrectly and got me out of the office in less than 5 minutes. It was in and out, prescribed medications that I did not need. At that point, I realized I had to get someone else. Unfortunately, it is extremely difficult to get good doctors here in Florida.

Scheduling is ridiculous

When I first started going there it was great. Now I believe she has taken on too many patients. I called to get an apt for my son who is now 18 so he needs a family doctor instead of his pediatrician. They told me the next apt was 10 months out for new patient. YES you heard right.... 10 MONTH WAIT!!! Never mind the fact that my husband and I are established patients of hers already, it was still going to be a 10 month wait. Unacceptable and absolutely crazy! I had to get my son another doctor in the meantime.

Unprofessional

Unbelievably unprofessional. Scheduled a new patient appointment 3 months out. Cancelled my appointment the day of after I confirmed my appointment with answering service. Rearranged my work schedule to be horribly inconvenienced. Good luck getting to see this doctor. Take your chances if try to schedule with this office.

My first appointment went great, right after that forget about it, she doesn't spend time with the pacient, treats one issue at the time so you need to make more appointments, of course more money for her

I love going to the office. The personal and Dr are very caring and polite.

Coded a diagnosis I did not have, after lab work done, clearly needed a change in medication dosage and she did not do anything. This to me is negligent. When confronted, this was blamed on hippa laws. "follow up" appt. was 1 month after labs. I went a month taking too little medicine. She never did change the dose.

My opinion of Dr. Annabell Torres

My experience with Dr. A. Torres was right away I gained her trust and confidence.She is easy to open up to and she always listens very well,and I've learned to listen to her real well also. She is a very caring person and is compassionate toward her work. What I like about Dr. Torres is that she takes good care of her patients. Directs us in the best path to get the best health care that one needs. I highly recommend her to everyone I know that goes to CFLW. We have a good doctor patient relationship and she has a great sense of humour. I hope to be a patient of hers for a long while.

best Doc I've had in decadesbest

Dr. Torres quickly gained my trust & confidence. I think I recommended her to too many of my fellow castmembers at Disney 'coz now it's usually taking a couple of weeks to get an appt to see her. But I'd still wait rather than get passed off to another Dr. because she is THAT good & THAT caring! I look forward to her return from maternity leave! I believe the time away will make her even more compassionate than she already is! She's great. I hope our little Disney clinic is able to hang on to her!!!