DONT recommend her

I do not recommend her, unable to correctly diagnose !

Beware!

I have a long history of skin cancer and get skin checks at least annually, sometimes more often. About 3 years ago my dermatologist of many years retired and I started seeing Dr. Garcia. It seemed like she was doing a very thorough job, and checking my entire body. Over the 3 years that she did my regular skin checks she did 2 biopsies. The 2 biopsies that she did were of spots that I pointed out to her (or her P.A.) saying that I thought they looked suspicious. One came back positive for melanoma and one for basal cell carcinoma. I also had several, easy to see, raised reddish spots on my legs, but over these 3 years she never said anything about them or asked me how long they'd been there, so I assumed they were okay. Just before my last skin check 3 months ago, these red spots were starting to look very suspicious to me. They looked very similar to other skin cancers I've had, so after my skin check I pointed them out to her. She looked at one of them and said it was nothing. I said that they'd been there for at least a couple of years and that they were all over, and pointed each one out again. She looked at the same spot that she had just looked at along with one other and said again that they were nothing. A couple of months past by and I kept looking at these spots. I just knew in my gut that she was wrong, so I made an appointment with another dermatologist for a second opinion. This new dermatologist also thought they looked suspicious and took 5 biopsies on my legs. They ALL came back positive for basal cell carcinoma. It is now my opinion that Dr. Garcia is completely unqualified to care for and treat patients with skin cancer of any kind. Do NOT trust her, especially if you have to be watched carefully for these things. This doctor has no idea what she's looking at. I hope this review helps others like me.

Great Experience

I called and was fortunate enough to secure an appointment because of a cancellation for the same day. We were greeted warmly by the front desk staff and were treated well by everyone. Dr. Garcia listened carefully to our son and him lots of questions to determine the best course of action for treating his acne. We were very happy with our visit!

Takes time to be with patients and is highly qualified

Dr. Annabelle L Garcia is similar to the following 4 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.