Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Annalee L Paul has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
Showing 5 of 14
With my first son who has always been health I've had no complaints but when my second boy came along treatment was not up to par. He asperated when they did c-section and she had staff continuosly trying to wean him off oxygen until he had to be flown to a top notch neonatal unit. Recent issue was a doubled dosage of medications that can cause kidney or liver damage granted in a normal child it would just cause drowsiness and no other issues but my child has kidney issues already! That to me is a total lack of care and proper treatment but if a child has no constant illnesses its not a bad place to take them.
I will never, and I repeat never take my daughters to Dr Paul again, they have both been very sick for the last 6 days, I called and they fit us in Friday afternoon.. She looked over both of them and told me that my youngest (7 months) was just teething and my oldest (2 years) had Croup. She did not explain to me what Croup was and gave her nothing for it, basically said there was nothing to do except use a humidifier. When I got home I googled it and found out oral steroids could have been given along with breathing treatments.. Sunday morning they still have fevers and seemed to have gotten worse so I went with my mommy instincts and took them to western baptist, by the time we got back to a room my oldest temp was up to 103 and she was dehydrated, they did chest X-rays on both girls. My oldest had to have an IV put in to run fluids and an antibiotic. After they got back the chest X-rays come to find out my oldest has a touch of pneumonia, bronchitis, and a bad sore throat.. She is on oral steroids, breathing treatments, and an antibiotic if I had waited until Monday they told me she woul have had to be admitted. My youngest has bronchitis and a right ear infection. She is now on antibiotics as well. I find this very ridiculous and Dr Paul should not be able to have patients if she can't do any better than this. I am highly disappointed and very very mad!! I do believe its needless to say my family and I will never go back to her.
12 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2006
Dr. Annalee L Paul accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Group Health Coop
- Group Health Coop Alliant Plus Connect
- Group Health Coop Core
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSkagit Regional Clinics Riverbend, 2320 Freeway Dr, Mount Vernon, WA
Dr. Annalee L Paul is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mount Vernon, WA.