Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Annalise B Cawley MD
Dr. Annalise B Cawley has the following 2 specialties
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs and pressures from home and school. For girls entering adulthood, adolescent specialists can act as both pediatrician and gynecologist, so they only have to see one doctor for all their needs.
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Annalise B Cawley has the following 5 expertise
- Substance Abuse
- Birth Control
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Eating Disorders
Dr. Annalise B Cawley is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Pleased with my experience
Self-verified patient of Dr. Annalise B Cawley - Posted on September 24th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Annalise B Cawley - Posted on January 28th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Annalise B Cawley - Posted on August 20th, 2014
Self-verified patient of Dr. Annalise B Cawley - Posted on December 1st, 2013
Extremely unhappy with this physician! I have never been to a more apathetic, uncaring, less interested Doctor. I will take my child to the ER and take my chances with a complete stranger before I return to see this Doctor. Horrible experience. She should find a new profession, one that doesn't involve caring for people, especially children.
The best pediatrician I have come across, and I have met quite a few and in various states
Self-verified patient of Dr. Annalise B Cawley - Posted on October 10th, 2009
Her diagnosis is always accurate but most importantly she has a natural ability to communicate with children - mega important with a pediatrician because the really little ones can't tell you much sometimes. For a Dr she has an excellent bedside manner and is in general a lovely lady, and I feel I can put the health of my children in her capable hands.
University Hospital Suny Stony Brook
Dr. Annalise B Cawley Accepts the Following Insurance
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsAGC PEDIATRICS, 100 Market Place Blvd Ste 201, Cartersville, GA
Dr. Annalise B Cawley is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Cartersville, GA.