Dr. Annalise Cawley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Annalise Cawley?

Awesome Doctor

Posted on January 28th, 2016

Dr. Cawley was very direct, but highly knowledgeable, awesome doctor!! We wish we knew where she moved her practice, we'd follow her. That's how much we respect and appreciate her.

Posted on August 20th, 2014

Not very nice. To you or your child. God forbid you choose not to breast feed. That seems to be the only thing this woman cares about. Will look for a more caring Dr.

Posted on December 1st, 2013

Extremely unhappy with this physician! I have never been to a more apathetic, uncaring, less interested Doctor. I will take my child to the ER and take my chances with a complete stranger before I return to see this Doctor. Horrible experience. She should find a new profession, one that doesn't involve caring for people, especially children.

The best pediatrician I have come across, and I have met quite a few and in various states

Posted on October 10th, 2009

Her diagnosis is always accurate but most importantly she has a natural ability to communicate with children - mega important with a pediatrician because the really little ones can't tell you much sometimes. For a Dr she has an excellent bedside manner and is in general a lovely lady, and I feel I can put the health of my children in her capable hands.

Posted on September 15th, 2009

I've had to wait everytime I have been in there, The doctor doesn't let you talk you have to interrupt her to be able to say anything. Also she has no bedside manner at all, the number one thing i look for in a doctor is one that knows what their doing but they have to be able to communicate with their patients and make their patients comfortable enough to be able to talk about what ever is concerning them. You can not do this in this office.

Posted on March 29th, 2017