Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anne-Sophie J Gadenne
Dr. Anne-Sophie J Gadenne, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Plymouth, MA. She has 28 years of experience. Her specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Gadenne is affiliated with Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Plymouth and Falmouth Hospital. Dr. Gadenne has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Anne-Sophie J Gadenne has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Actinic Keratosis
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Basal Cell
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Biopsy
Showing 5 of 11
Dr. Gadenne has been my dermatologist for several years. She has removed numerous skin cancers through cryo, excision,and efudex. Some were simple and some quite involved. Dr. Gadenne is always concerned about my comfort and patiently answers all of my questions. I really trust her knowledge and common sense approach to my many skin care issues. I would highly recommend her to anyone seeking dermatologist.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Gadenne is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
Boston University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Dr. Anne-Sophie J Gadenne accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue Select
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPlymouth Dermatology Associates, 345 Court St, Plymouth, MA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Anne-Sophie J Gadenne in this video.
Dr. Anne-Sophie J Gadenne is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plymouth, MA.