Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Anne M Adams has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Anne M Adams has the following 11 expertise
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
Dr. Anne M Adams is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Self-verified patient of Dr. Anne M Adams - Posted on September 24th, 2015
Dr. Adams is the only OB/GYN I'll see. She is truly caring. She takes the time to listen and consider what is said, and she empathizes when appropriate. She is also an excellent surgeon. Due to the nature of her practice, you may have to wait in the office for a while, but it's worth it. She takes good care of her patients.
great Dr and office staff
Self-verified patient of Dr. Anne M Adams - Posted on March 17th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Anne M Adams - Posted on April 2nd, 2013
Self-verified patient of Dr. Anne M Adams - Posted on October 13th, 2009
The office is small and cramped. The wait time was always at least an hour and a half or more! The staff is unreliable with lab orders and prescriptions and call backs. They aren't an office you want to bring your spouse and family members to, not supportive of this at all. And when you need paperwork or medical records they charge by the sheet! Not worth the hassle!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2012, 2013, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2013)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Dr. Adams is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
40 Years Experience
Howard University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
Cook County Hospital
Dr. Anne M Adams Accepts the Following Insurance
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- Humana Choice POS
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Anne M Adams is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Carmichael, CA.