Learn about the symptoms of lymphoma and the difference between Hodgkin's and Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anne M Akwari MD
Dr. Anne M Akwari, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Raleigh, NC. She has 42 years of experience. Her specialties include Hematology. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Anne M Akwari has the following 1 specialty
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability of the blood to perform its many functions, such as coagulation and carrying oxygen to the lungs and tissue.
Hematologists diagnose and treat blood disorders, such as anemia, hemophilia, leukemia, sickle cell anemia, deep vein thrombosis and pulmonary embolism.
Depending on the condition, hematology specialists may treat a patient with a blood transfusion, stem cell transplantation, bone marrow transplant, radiotherapy, anticoagulation therapy or medication.
Dr. Anne M Akwari has the following 5 expertise
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Hepatitis C
42 Years Experience
Graduated in 1976
Dr. Anne M Akwari Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Anne M Akwari's office for more information.
421 Fayetteville St Raleigh, NC : (919) 899-3010
Locations & Directions421 Fayetteville St, Raleigh, NC
Dr. Anne M Akwari is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Raleigh, NC.